Download the official World Duchenne Awareness Day communication materials, and become part of the international Duchenne community!
What you can do
- Update your profile picture with the official WDAD balloon
- Add the social media banners (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) and Instagram post
- Share the Press Release with your families, care centers, and local press
- Share the Did-You-Knows with 17 facts about Duchenne and Becker MD
- Share the Duchenne Manifesto
- Tag all your activities with #WDAD2021 to share it with the global community!
- WDAD 2021 Theme Announcement: Adult Life & Duchenne
- Duchenne Manifesto
- Available in Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Turkish
If you want to receive a translation of the World Duchenne Awareness Day logo in your language, please send a request.