Everyone can bring their light for the World Duchenne Awareness Day, even a monument! In the past years, many important monuments all over the world have been illuminated for Duchenne. Sometimes, it was the red color only, and sometimes the organization included the logo and distinctive red balloon.
Do you also want to lighten up a monument or landmark for this year’s World Duchenne Awareness Day? This article provides you with guidelines on how to make this happen.
5 steps to follow:
- If you are interested in lighten up a monument in your city, check on the website of your city the procedures ( office that is in charge of this activity, documents needed, timing ).
- As soon as you have the details from your city, contact our team and you will receive all the documents and high resolution logos needed.
- Create a local communication plan to speak about this important action and our team will help you for the international communication.
- Launch your event, enjoy the light and take pictures for your memories and communication!
- Post your pictures on your website and social media platforms with the mention @duchenneday or #WDAD2019 to share your experience with the Duchenne community.